Media & Resources
Useful resources and information for use by journalists, fundraisers and anyone supporting our work.
Before using any logos please seek permission of the Managing Director firstname.lastname@example.org which will be given once the context is deemed appropriate.
The SEED Madagascar logo must never be changed or adapted regardless of the format. This means do not redraw the logo, change the colours or distort its scale.
These photos show the reality in Madagascar, illustrate some of our work in action, and show the impact SEED Madagascar has. They are just a small selection, so if you are looking for something specific please get in touch.
Please note: All SEED Madagascar photographs are subject to copyright. These photographs may be reproduced in publications and online provided they are properly credited. Please contact us first to let us know you are using them. Thank you.
All of our latest videos can be accessed via our YouTube channel.
Pioneer 2014 promo
Azafady Conservation Programme 2014 promo
Madagascar: The facts
- Approximately 95% of Madagascar’s reptiles, 89% of its plant life, and 92% of its mammals exist nowhere else on Earth (WWF, 2014).
- More than half of the people in Madagascar suffer from chronic malnutrition (Office National de Nutrition 2013).
- At only $22 per day, the Malagasy national health system is amongst the worst funded in the world (WHO, 2014).
- Madagascar currently ranks 120th out of 128 countries listed on the Women’s Economic Opportunity Index (Economist Intelligence Unit 2012).
- In the Anosy region only 35% of the population is literate (INSTAT, 2010).
- Learn more about where we work »